So, why is it so hard to figure out what’s going on with my health?
- The human body is an amazingly complex structure
- We have limited access to the operations
- The view we have is conditioned by belief systems
- The more complex the situation, the more belief systems serve to help organize our perceptions
- Everyone’s body is different, unique and complex
So of course it’s hard!
But I feel compelled to try. It’s a cruel joke on the part of reality – put me in charge of an empire of cells with no clue how to administer the realm.